Perten AM 5200-A
UGMA Grain Moisture Meter
Aquamatic 5200 Grain Moisture Tester
- USDA / GIPSA Standard
- NTEP Approved
- Improved repeatability
- More accurate test weight readings
- Faster testing (10 seconds)
- Ability to test samples down to 0 degrees F.
- Improved results on immature grain samples
Second Generation 150 MHz Technology - Moisture and Test Weight in 10 seconds.
The AM 5200-A is Perten's second-generation high frequency moisture meter. Drawing on the experience from more than 1,000 installed units, with input from the industry Perten improved every aspect of the AM 5200-A including - accuracy, repeatability, reliability, and user interface. It can be a stand-alone moisture meter for use at terminals or can be integrated into automated testing systems
Higher frequencies provide greater penetration of samples; the UGMA technology provides a more accurate result regardless of temperature or crop type. Together this make the AM 5200 the most accurate and repeatable moisture meter available. It can analyze grains, oilseeds, pulses, beans, lentils, seeds and more for moisture, test weight, and temperature.
Features and benefits
- Superior accuracy - Save money by paying the right price for the grain you buy
- Moisture and Specific Weight - Save time with one instrument for two measurements
- 10-second analysis - Save time and costs
- Touch screen operation - Easier to use with fewer mistakes
A moisture meter has to be easy to use, and what could be simpler than just selecting the product to be analyzed and then pouring the sample into the instrument?
At GSF / AgSTAR we have always taken pride in selling grain testers that are so easy to use that they can be used confidently by non-technical personnel. The AM 5200-A follows the tradition and can be used by anyone after just a 1-minute introduction.